Re: Rawhide debuginfo packages with no sources

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Adam Miller <maxamillion gmail com> wrote:
> How do I go about forcing those CFLAGS to be used? I was under the
> impression that if they are specified then they are used, the makefile
> appears to me that it supports the CFLAGS correctly, but I could be
> wrong.
>
> -Adam

The problem is configure.in, which blows away anything you specified
and rebuilds a set of CFLAGS from scratch.  Try this in your %prep
section:

sed -i -e "s/CFLAGS=\"-Wall\"/CFLAGS=\"${RPM_OPT_FLAGS}\"/" configure
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/