Re: No more Bugzilla for me

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 06:28 +0800, Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
> I use Password Generator + Revelation under Gnome for exactly the same
> purpose.  I've gotten quite used to it, and I like the idea of now
> having secure passwords for almost all of my accounts.

Me too. It's mindboggling how many passwords I actually have.

If only revelation could use gnome-keyring as its storage backend. And
if only Firefox used gnome-keyring as its storage backend...

Having my passwords constantly pass through cut-and-paste makes me feel
unsafe. Especially as I use synergy...