Re: F10: yum update broken

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> You don't even need two passes. See:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring
>
> --delete-after --delay-updates
>
> with rsync should (mostly) be atomic.

Is this [still] true even with "rolling rawhide" where updates
happen as builds are completed?  My experience in composing DVD
from rawhide is that I should wait a few hours after "rawhide report"
in order to allow mirror sync, but waiting more than about 8 to 10 hours
(still less than half a day) is asking for trouble.