Re: development packages and multilib

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Our requirements are that one build environment produces one package
containing both 32- and 64-bit binaries.

If you're talking about RPM packages, [snip]

Nope. Custom installer. Has to work on lots of platforms without rpm (including, in theory, non-rpm GNU/Linux, but also Solaris, HP-UX, etc.).

--
Matthew
What sort of trite mind