Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Aug 7 10:48:45 UTC 2009

On 08/06/2009 09:12 PM, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius, Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:14:47 +0200:
>> I turned away from supporting Mr. Robinson, ignored his reviews and left
>> reviews to others
>
> So you lost your right to slander him now.
Do you expect people to continue a review even when you'd have to decide
against the best of your knowledge and conciousness?

Pardon, I can't. I tried to teach Mr. Robinson tried to instruct him to
do better, but ... he refused .. so be it, these packages are "formally
correct", ... however, this doesn't mean they are of good quality nor
does this mean the reviewers did a good job (IMO they did not)

Ralf