Fit and Finish, round three: peripherals

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Aug 8 02:58:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 02:07 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Apart from the USB video cards, if you have any of those, feel free to
> come around.
>
> I have modems, 3G modems, mice, headsets, webcams, phones running any
> one of a dozen different operating systems, mp3 players, Wiimotes, and a
> zillion other different things.
>
> Though if you have a drum kit or steering wheel, I'd be happy to get
> those (as my wishlist can confirm[1]).

Oh, I'll be there. But I already know how/if most of them work, and
that's sort of the problem - they use a bewildering range of different
bits and there's really no consistent layer we'd be testing.

Of course, there's room for a consistent layer - the 'hardwarekit'
project I bang on about at periodic intervals - but no-one wants to hear
about that again :D

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey