Firefox addon for Fedora-pkgdb search

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:07:33 UTC 2009

If you had read what I wrote originally, I said I wrote this for me and
simply released it in the hopes that others could benefit as well. So in my
case I was/am the user and it does exactly what I want of it.

-Adam
(From Android)

On Aug 28, 2009 6:04 PM, "Milos Jakubicek" <xjakub at fi.muni.cz> wrote:

Dne 28.8.2009 23:33, Adam Miller napsal(a):

> > On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Milos Jakubicek<xjakub at fi.muni.cz>
 wrote: > <snip> >> >> I'm ...
Well, imo the point is that we should try to enable the users to get to the
desired package info page (from which they can access
builds/updates/sources/bugs) in shortest possible time, therefore I've
implemented the suggestions (which, if running on a reliable box, provide an
instant way how to ensure one type the package name properly). Otherwise, as
I described: entering a nonexisting package results into search, otherwise
you'll get to the package page in pkgdb.

Regards,
Milos

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/lis...