Re: [RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
When i18n asked what was the exact need for bitmap-fonts no one answered.

Legibility?

I don't know about font systems, is Terminuis a "core font"? It is bitmapped, but I don't know if that automatically makes it a "core font".

--
Matthew
Do not expose to extreme heat, cold, or open flame.