Re: [RFA] Your [PACKAGE_NAME] did not pass QA

Le lundi 30 novembre 2009 à 19:24 -0600, Matthew Woehlke a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > When i18n asked what was the exact need for bitmap-fonts no one
> answered.

Bitmap-fonts is an exact package name installed by default for no reason
anyone would justify

> Legibility?
>
> I don't know about font systems, is Terminuis a "core font"? It is
> bitmapped, but I don't know if that automatically makes it a "core
> font".

It does not make it automatically a "core font".

Look, people, either take my word core fonts are bad, and induce
maintenance, or make the effort to document yourself.

--
Nicolas Mailhot