Re: Proposed F13 feature: drop separate updates repository

On 12/02/2009 03:53 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>> 3. replace static mirrors with proxy-ing of kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org
>> (make sure it works with web infrastructure instead of fighting it)
>
> I don't think that would work fine with a lot of our mirrors.

I think it probably /could/ if we put some (relatively major) work in
on the server side to make it look like the directories it isn't. Not
that I'm endorsing such a plan.

--
        Peter

I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is.
		-- L. Ron Hubbard to Lloyd Eshbach, in 1949;
			quoted by Eshbach in _Over My Shoulder_.