Re: Thunderbird crashing while trying to send e-mail (apparently trouble while composing message)

Am 2009-12-03 13:19, schrieb casimiro barreto:
Since November 29 I detected that thunderbird is crashing whenever I try
to send e-mail. Bugzilla report filled (I see that several other users
have had the same problem & also reported). But it appears in bugzilla
as a "low priority" "medium severity" problem.

Is it possible to retrofit thunderbird until a fix is devised?

Best regards,

CdAB

Try running thunderbird in safe mode.