libtiff 3.9.2 pushed to rawhide

I have updated libtiff from 3.8.2 to 3.9.2.  This is supposed to be an
ABI-compatible update, so in theory nobody will notice.  If you notice,
please let me know.  I plan to push this back into F-12 in a week or
so if no problems are reported.

There is a packaging change: the command-line tools such as tiff2pdf
have been split into a separate subpackage libtiff-tools.

			regards, tom lane