Orphaning gnome-common

This is a heads up that I'm going to orphan gnome-common.  I don't do any
gtk programming anymore so it doesn't make sense for me to keep this
package.  mclasen has done several of the recently needed updates to this
package; if he and the desktop team would like to take it over let me  know;
I'll do the packagedb magic to hand it over to them.

-Toshio