Re: Packages looking for new owners

On Sunday 06 December 2009 05:25:20 am Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Conrad Meyer wrote:
> > I'd like to take sdcc.
>
> Can you also package http://eclipse-sdcc.sourceforge.net/ please ?
>
> Chitlesh

Sorry, I'm not an eclipse user, and java packages are exceedingly painful to
maintain.

Also, SDCC currently does not build (clarification: the software builds fine.
rpmbuild is choking on non-native ar files) and I am unsure how to fix it.
I've asked the list a few weeks back and did not get any replies, so I may be
forced to orphan it (I do not want to, but if I cannot get it to build...).

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <cemeyer u washington edu>