Re: Fedora release criteria completely revised

Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> said:
> So once again things get decided by a small group of people in an in-person
> meeting and whoever didn't happen to be at the right place at the right time
> only gets to know the final decision after the fact? :-( I've complained
> many times about this lack of transparency and I'll continue to do so.

Please give the conspiracy theories a rest.  A meeting at a Fedora
conference is hardly a "lack of transparency".  Do you expect people to
attend a FUDCon, sit in a room, and not talk about anything Fedora
related, lest you be left out?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>