thunderbird is removing spaces

Hi,

thunderbird seem to remove spaces from lines that only consist of one or
more spaces. Any way of preventing thunderbird from doing so? I already
have "mailnews.send_plaintext_flowed false" and turned of line wrapping.

With these option sending patches works pretty well, only recently I
had a patch that got corrupted because of spaces being removed.

Any ideas?

  Stefan
--
Stefan Assmann         | Red Hat GmbH
Software Engineer      | Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach
sassmann at redhat.com |     Michael Cunningham, Charles Cachera