Re: thunderbird is removing spaces

On 12/09/2009 01:23 PM, Stefan Assmann wrote:
Hi,

thunderbird seem to remove spaces from lines that only consist of one or
more spaces. Any way of preventing thunderbird from doing so? I already
have "mailnews.send_plaintext_flowed false" and turned of line wrapping.

With these option sending patches works pretty well, only recently I
had a patch that got corrupted because of spaces being removed.

Any ideas?

   Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I'm running the recently (yesterday) released 3.0 version of thunderbird from mozilla.org, and I can confirm the same behaviour, but have no solution how to get rid from this.

Regards

Joachim Backes

--
Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes