Re: rawhide and tagging requests

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:

All the broken deps preventing a compose attempt have been cleared
out.
However the new rpm build was busted in a way that it made the compose
fall over, a new build of rpm is coming and I hope to kick off another
rawhide attempt when it lands.

Ugh, things are still broken on the rpm front.  My attempt from earlier
fell over, may not get a fix in place for tonight's attempt either :/

Hmm, looking at the traceback at the end of http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20091209/logs/mash.log it's not at all clear whether this is rpm-python bustage or yum... the last good compose (from 20091203) was before this went in:

* Thu Dec  3 2009 Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> - 3.2.25-2
- rebuild yum with latest HEAD patch
- add rpmdb caching patch james wrote to see if it breaks everyone :)

...and the rpmdb caching patch does touch the area where it's crashing. Can you try a compose with yum tagged down to 3.2.25-1 just to cut down on the moving parts involved?

Alternatively a reproducer that doesn't involve processing the entire rawhide would be helpful :)

	- Panu -