Re: yum doesn't like installonly_limit=1?

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 18:00 +0530, Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:
> I changed the "installonly_limit" to "1" from the default value "3" in
> /etc/yum.conf, and yum blows up.
>
> # yum search boinc
> Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
> Options Error: Error parsing '1': out of range integer value

 This is an error message, not what I'd usually term "blows up".

> PackageKit gave me a better traceback:

 This is just more text to say the same thing, 1 is an invalid argument.

> I changed the value to 0, 2, 3 etc, all of them resulting in a working
> yum environment. Is it a known issue, or worth filing a bug?
> Yum version is yum-3.2.25-1.fc12.noarch

 Maybe3 a better question is:

 What do you want to achieve by setting this value to 1?

--
James Antill - james fedoraproject org
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/releases