Re: yum doesn't like installonly_limit=1?

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:

On 12/10/09, James Antill <james fedoraproject org> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 18:00 +0530, Rajeesh K Nambiar wrote:
I changed the "installonly_limit" to "1" from the default value "3" in
/etc/yum.conf, and yum blows up.

# yum search boinc
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
Options Error: Error parsing '1': out of range integer value

 This is an error message, not what I'd usually term "blows up".

I mean - can't install anything, can't search a package. It took me a
while to realize that the change made to the config file caused it as
I tried to use yum again after couple of days.

The message should include what option is not able to be parsed.

I'll fix it up.

thanks,
-sv