Re: Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> wrote:
I'm currently playing with a utility called parsecvs to convert our cvs
stuff into git.  This utility can also translate the raw usernames that
CVS has into more useful names+email addresses that you'd typically get
out of git.  But to make this conversion it needs a translation file.

It would be really helpful if somebody could generate a file for me that
is in the format of:

eg:

jkeating=Jesse Keating <jkeating fedoraproject org>
notting=Bill Nottingham <notting fedoraproject org>

For the initial testing, just giving every user a @feodraproject.org
domain would be sufficient, however we should have a discussion about
whether to use this email address or to use the user's real email
address.

Should be easy enough to get a list of users from FAS for this purpose.
Thanks in advance!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!