Re: Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

2009/12/11 Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
> For the initial testing, just giving every user a @feodraproject.org
> domain would be sufficient, however we should have a discussion about
> whether to use this email address or to use the user's real email
> address.

Definitely @fedoraproject.org email addresses. A lot of us use them
even in Bugzilla, all my packages have the fp.o address in %changelog.
I dont want to fiddle around when i change my "real" email address.
Just pop in to FAS and change it there, done.

Best regards
--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium