Re: Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Lubomir Rintel wrote:

A big -1 for this. Your "A lot" is in fact "a tiny fraction" and for
some of us an e-mail address is important mean for identifying an user
("Oh, this is John Doe of Canonical", ...).

I use mine exclusively and I think referring to the generic address makes life a lot easier.

And let me put it this way: if fedora decides to post my non @fp.o address somewhere, like in git entries, I'm going to be extremely pissed off about it.

-sv