Re: Request for help maintaining packages while away.

It's making use of some deprecated functionality.... for example
gnomevfs  which really should be ported to the newer gvfs stuff.
There are probably some pygtk/gtk-isms which need to be updated.  I'm
willing to carry this as downstream patches if I have to but I really
don't want to do that.

Less critically for basic operation... the export functionality needs
love. I'm not willing to carry this as downstream patches as I view
the export functionality as a nice-to-have feature and not critical.
I'm more inclined to just patch it to keep export from crashing on
error than actually fix the export to work as a downstream only patch.

There's some subtle problems with language support... which I'm
personally ill-equipped to work through as a US English speaker (and
barely at that).  Crasher bug and something I'm willing to hold as
downstream only patches if needed.

-jef