Request for help maintaining packages while away.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:12:04 UTC 2009

It's making use of some deprecated functionality.... for example
gnomevfs  which really should be ported to the newer gvfs stuff.
There are probably some pygtk/gtk-isms which need to be updated.  I'm
willing to carry this as downstream patches if I have to but I really
don't want to do that.

Less critically for basic operation... the export functionality needs
love. I'm not willing to carry this as downstream patches as I view
the export functionality as a nice-to-have feature and not critical.
I'm more inclined to just patch it to keep export from crashing on
error than actually fix the export to work as a downstream only patch.

There's some subtle problems with language support... which I'm
personally ill-equipped to work through as a US English speaker (and
barely at that).  Crasher bug and something I'm willing to hold as
downstream only patches if needed.

-jef