Re: new webkitgtk incremental release for F12

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 12:38 -0600, Adam Miller wrote:
> There is currently a new incremental release to webkitgtk (the current
> release in F12 is 1.1.15-3, latest is 1.1.15-4) and I wanted to shoot
> out to the list to find out if there is anything that would need a new
> build against webkitgtk if I were to build the latest as a potential
> stable update for F12 (possibly pywebkitgtk and/or $other?).

From my own brief testing, Epiphany has no apparent problems with it
either.

I think it should be fine as an update; but like any other version bump,
we'd want to have it in updates-testing for a reasonable amount of time
before pushing it stable - just to certain.

On a side note, Adam, many thanks again for helping maintain this.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter thecodergeek com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me