Re: Why pavucontrol is not installed by default?

Le vendredi 11 décembre 2009 à 11:31 -0800, Adam Williamson a écrit :

> It also encourages lazy interface design - the designer can always
> think
> 'well, I'll just make this a checkbox under 'advanced' somewhere',
> rather than considering how to properly design a single configuration
> interface.

I fail to see how it is worse than designers that think "this is
advanced stuff, I don't need to handle it" and then redefine advanced
users as "people able to use bugzilla and contradict me"

At least in the fist lazy design variant the features are available
somewhere.

--
Nicolas Mailhot