Anyone else want to maintain alltray?

Hi

It is a application that lets you minimize any app to the system tray
and is compatible with GNOME, Xfce, KDE etc.  It has a dormant upstream
and I haven't had time to look into all the crash reports from Abrt. If
noone picks it up, I will orphan it in a week.

$ yum info alltray
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
Available Packages
Name       : alltray
Arch       : i686
Version    : 0.70
Release    : 4.fc12
Size       : 62 k
Repo       : fedora
Summary    : Dock any application in the tray
URL        : http://alltray.sourceforge.net/
License    : GPLv2+

Rahul