Re: Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

Debarshi Ray wrote:
> Now what?

What happens now? Not much I guess, as the list archive obfuscates email
addresses, but if you managed to reach a spammer with that message, what
happens is that my mailbox is still spam-free but a number of innocent third
parties may be getting an increased amount of junk in their mailboxes. Does
that give you a feeling of accomplishment?

Björn Persson