Re: Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

Christopher Brown wrote:
> This is a non-issue.

It may be a non-issue to you but not to Seth Vidal obviously.

> Both my fpo and non-fpo are published regularly
> in commits and whatnot and I receive about 1 spam per week. But then I
> have gmail. :)

Well I have received zero spams since April when I flipped the switch to
enforcing mode (except when the spam blocker crashed; there seems to be a race
condition that I haven't tracked down yet.)

Björn Persson