Re: MariaDB and Fedora

Em Dom, 2009-12-13 às 19:39 +0200, Muayyad AlSadi escreveu:
> > Yes, I'm comparing the codes right now and they seems very similar.
> >
> not the code, the spec
>
> he means you may start by reusing the spec file of mysql

Yes, I mean the spec (my bad). A draft spec for MariaDB is getting very
similar to MySQL's spec (great part works), but I have no intention of
submitting it, since I do not have the necessary knowledge in databases
to package (and fix) it as it deserves.
By the way, Monty is asking for some "Help saving MySQL" [0].

[0] - http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/12/help-saving-mysql.html