Re: Datacenter, git, and cvs

On 12/14/2009 04:57 PM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
Mike Chambers wrote:
If I understand what is happening now (and over the past weekend),
the datacenter machines are moving to a new location, AND the
package building is moving from cvs to git (will be, or already in
process)?

Only the former is taking place now.  A move from cvs to git is being
tested but is not imminent.  I'm sure that it will be hard to miss
once that change is ready and implemented.

If done right, the move to git can still service CVS requests in some capacity... that may make the transition a little less abrupt and painful.

	Jeff