dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

In my effort to create a proof of concept for using git to manage our
package source control, I have completed what I am calling phase one,
that is taking our current dist-cvs and converting it into git format.

pkgs/rpms/<package>/devel is now the git origin/master.  All release
subdirs have been turned into git branches.  History back to F7, as well
as the EPEL branches have been converted, from a snapshot of the CVS
tree I took last week.

Currently I only have anonymous git:// access setup, as we play with
some options for authenticated writing.  If you wish to play around with
the repos, you can access it via:

git://publictest5.fedoraproject.org/git/pkgs/<package>  eg if you wished
to clone the kernel, you'd type:

git clone git://publictest5.fedoraproject.org/git/pkgs/kernel

Give it a spin, see what you think.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!