Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 03:21, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> wrote:
> [...]
> Currently I only have anonymous git:// access setup, as we play with
> some options for authenticated writing.[...]

Gitosis which is already in fedora does a pretty good job of this
including key based auth as well as multiple authorized users per git
repo, gitweb interface etc. Might be a good starting point if you
weren't already aware of it...

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...