Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 09:17 +0300, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> How to easily clone whole package tree?

Right now?  Not all that hard.  You'd have to write a script that has
all the package names and just cycles over them cloning them one by one.
Once we start working on fpkg we'll likely wire something up that gets a
list of active packages from pkgdb and does the cycle for you.  It'd
just be slow.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!