Re: Datacenter, git, and cvs

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin langhoff gmail com> wrote:
> branches AFAIK. (It's not that awkward, but for developers resisting
> change... ah, every changed comma is a slight :-) ... ).

To be clear, I mean developers with better things to do with their
time than dealing with an SCM change.

There is never a good time for an SCM change unfortunately, at least
not in any large team.

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions