Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:21:19 -0800

> pkgs/rpms/<package>/devel is now the git origin/master.  All release
> subdirs have been turned into git branches.  History back to F7, as
> well as the EPEL branches have been converted, from a snapshot of the
> CVS tree I took last week.

Will older history be available in the final "production" git repos?
This might come in handy for the remaining merge reviews, or for
historical purposes, or just be dead weight. I'm not sure which one.

--
Hans Ulrich Niedermann