FUDConF13 videos

I've just posted 2 videos shot at FUDConF13 Toronto last week.  I'm
afraid I haven't done justice though...

1) Moksha, by Luke Macken.  My camera cut out after the first 10
   minutes, so that's all we've got.

2) The last 20 minutes of the Fedora Infrastructure: Sysadmins
   vs. Developers love-in.  I'm grateful to whoever shot this, but
   I've complete blanked on who it was now.  I'll be glad to give you
   attribution, please remind me!

If anyone else has video or audio from this or other Fedora events
you'd care to share, please contact me and I'll help you get it into
proper ogg format, tagged, and posted to Fedora Infrastructure servers
for distribution.

Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux