Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 12:15 +0100, Haïkel Guémar wrote:
> Do you have any plan about hooks ?
> Since 1 package = 1 repository, does that mean package maintainers
> will
> be able to define their own hooks ? (bad idea) will we have some
> pre-defined hooks (like bz integration) ? or something like github
> webhooks or bitbucket brokers ?

We'll definitely have some mandatory hooks.  The first one we're looking
at is a hook to do branch level ACLs.  Also, I seem to recall that you
would need shell access to the remote repo in order to add a hook, so it
would not be possible for maintainers to add their own remote hooks.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!