Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 13:16 -0500, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> I'd like to suggest (again ;) that origin/devel be used.  Either that,
> or use master as the local dir, e.g. kernel/master.  Having it differ
> seems like a recipe for unneeded confusion.

I'm willing to listen to other opinions on this.  Personally I'd really
rather not change the meaning of origin/master.  "devel" would show up
as a directory in the "classic" view only to match what CVS did.  I'd
even be willing to make two directories, one a symlink to the other.
You'd get kernel/master and you'd also get kernel/devel as a symlink to
kernel/master

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)