[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: x86-64 on i386 (was Re: Promoting i386 version over x86_64?)



On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:28:10PM +0000, Paul Jakma wrote:

> And again, far from being some incredibly difficult thing that I'm  
> asking for, the support is pretty much 99.9% there..

And the remaining 0.1% of the work is probably the other 99.9% of the 
time. I think you massively underestimate the number of corner cases 
present in an utterly untested configuration.

-- 
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]