Fedora update submission page broken for multiple packages

I tried to submit an update for both the fc12 and fc11 versions of
postgresql.  It did not work; I had to file them as separate updates.
I'm pretty sure it used to work --- is my memory failing me, or is
this new breakage?  If the latter, where do I file bugs against the
submission webpage?

			regards, tom lane