Re: Fedora update submission page broken for multiple packages

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:15:37PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I tried to submit an update for both the fc12 and fc11 versions of
> postgresql.  It did not work; I had to file them as separate updates.
> I'm pretty sure it used to work --- is my memory failing me, or is
> this new breakage?  If the latter, where do I file bugs against the
> submission webpage?

It definitely worked prior to the move this weekend.  Do you have any error
messages or other information to help track this down?

There are two places that you could file this:

https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure

-Toshio