Re: Why pavucontrol is not installed by default?

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 08:19, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

>>> File a bug.
>>
>> Could everyone on this list please assume that I filed a bug or found
>> the bug already reported if I mention a bug.
>
> Useful to add a reference to those bug reports in that case.

The thing is that the thread wasn't about this bug and I wasn't
complaining about the bug.

I just wanted to know in which direction pulseaudio is going. I could
as well have said: "In the future there will be no pavucontrol, how
will this be possible then".

I just find it annoying that some people seem to have "File a bug." in
their signature, when one should assume that on fedora-devel everyone
would file a bug for valid problems. It might and should be different
on fedora or the forums.

Christof