Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

> git://publictest5.fedoraproject.org/git/pkgs/<package>  eg if you wished
> to clone the kernel, you'd type:
>
> git clone git://publictest5.fedoraproject.org/git/pkgs/kernel

Just an FYI, the hostname (and path) changed slightly.

git clone git://pkgs.stg.fedoraproject.org/kernel

I hope to have ssh authenticated push support ready in the next day or
so, complete with the same ACLs we have currently with CVS.  I could use
a lot of people cloning and committing to test the performance of the
ACL system.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!