Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

On Thu, 2009-12-17 at 23:28 -0600, Adam Miller wrote:
> +1 to Adam W because I'm an ultra git neophyte (and a CVS one for that
> matter) but the current make file automation essentially removes that as an
> issue. I'm not saying I'm against learning git if need be, but I agree that
> it would be an unfortunate regression.

You guys do realize that there is really only 2 things the Make system
handles on the CVS side for you?  Creating a tag (which we won't need in
dist-git), and importing an srpm.  Other than that you've been using the
real cvs directly.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!