autofs not installed by default

Todd Volkert tvolkert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:20:48 UTC 2009

Hi Yaakov,

Thanks for the response.  I'm actually only installing it on one local
machine, but I upgrade every Fedora release and have noticed this behavior
the past few releases.  I work at VMware, where every developer can install
whatever OS they want to work in, and in Linux, you use ypbind to get access
to your network login and shared folders.  Thus, I'm using a simple install
DVD.  I'll look into a kickstart file, though for one machine, it sounds
like it might not be worth it.

It just makes me wonder if perhaps the ypbind package should depend on the
autofs package...

-T