Release Milestones for the Masses

One of the complaints heard during the last release cycle was that some maintainers where unclear what all the schedule milestones meant.

Before we reach any of these milestones for Fedora 13 I wanted to send this out for feedback. What I have created represents our current process as I understand it. Hopefully people on the list will have enough courage to speak up if they disagree ;-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Poelstra/Key_Milestones

Are there any other milestones missing that we need to describe?

Once we get closer to these milestones advanced reminders will be sent to fedora-devel-announce for them.

Thanks,
John