Re: autofs not installed by default

> I've never actually used kickstart.  I wonder if anyone would offer an
> opinion on how easy it is to learn/use?

It's very easy to learn and use.  In fact, go to your /root directory
and look for a file called anaconda-ks.cfg.  It's a kickstart file
already created for you, based on the installation via anaconda.  Use
that a base, and go adding your package requirements, post-install
scripts, etc.

-Jared Smith