Re: dist-git proof of concept phase 2 ready for testing

On Dec 18, 2009, at 16:37, Hans Ulrich Niedermann <hun n-dimensional de> wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:31:49 -0800

Phase two, write access with ACLs, is ready for testing.  Please not
that URLs have changed since my original announcement.

git clone ssh://[fedoraaccount ]pkgs fedoraproject org/<package>

git clone ssh://[fedoraaccount ]pkgs stg fedoraproject org/<package>

as far as I can tell.

Crap. I did it again. Thanks for catching that. That is what I get for rushing a message out before taking off.

--
Jes