Re: moonlight and the new covenant

On 19/12/09 10:36, Julian Sikorski wrote
according to Miguel [1], the moonlight covenant was updated and now
allows for redistribution by third parties. Does it change anything wrt.
its inclusion in Fedora?

I doubt it's worth asking until the new covenant is actually published, which is supposed to happen next week.

If what they are saying, that people who get Moonlight without being a Novell customer are covered by the patent covenant, I would hope that removes whatever stumbling block remains.

Cheers

Alex.